Be Yourself; Everyone is already takenOscar Wilde
The decision to work in the tech industry wasn’t easy for me. My educational background will tell you the same story.
Hello, this is Nahid. Currently working as a Sr. Content Creator with industry experience of more than 6+ years. I will shortly talk about myself.
I was born in Noakhali, one of the biggest districts of the Chittagong Division (Bangladesh). I completed my graduation in BSC with honors at Dhaka College, Dhanmondi. I took chemistry as my major subject. As a chemist working in the tech industry, things look weird, right?
Let’s see how my journey started to become a content marketer!
I started my career as a Graphic student in 2014. Later, I had the opportunity to lead the Graphic class after my courses ended. It was a really great moment for me to grab that Opportunity. The founder and CEO of Digital Marketing Solution Pvt. ltd, Mr. Sunny Vai gave me the scope to expand myself. Also, during my classes, I worked with him as a part-timer Graphic Designer. I will talk about it briefly in a dedicated blog post!
Then I joined Uttara Infotech as a part-time content writer in 2015. Mr. Sayedul Islam vai, the Founder & CEO of Uttara Infotech, gave me the chance to work as a part-time content writer. He is also a generous person and loyal to his co-workers. I worked there from 2015 to 2019. These days, I have got so many experiences, gathered knowledge, and so on. I will talk about it later in a post!
Then my biggest journey comes. Working with weDevs. One of the prominent WordPress companies in Bangladesh. In 2019, on 8th July, the moment comes. My joining date had come to working with weDevs as a content writer. Till now I’m working with weDevs as a Senior Video Content Creator. From content writer to video content editor! Looks surprising right? Well, it will be disclosed soon in a post also!
Now let’s talk some fun facts about me! I’m an Extrovert!
Apart from the work-life facts, I’m a great lover of lyric writing, science-fiction, crime thrillers, suspense and war movies, bike riding, vlogging, and taking photos of nature.
I’m not that tech-savvy, but I like to be technical whenever I need to be. As a self-taught person, I always look forward to taking on challenges, exploring new things, meeting new people, listening to others’ feelings, and trying to become a good companion.
What I Achieved As a:-
- Wrote 250+ articles
- Ranked 50+ articles on Google SERP
- Ranked 20+ articles on Google Feature-snippet
- Generated 5% organic traffic
- Prepared the content plan for wePOS & WooCommerce Conversion Tracking
- Produced 60+ videos and scripts in 9 months
- Generated 10k+ views on YouTube
- Generated 2.5k views on a single video on YouTube
- Prepared video content plan for Happy Addons
- Wrote almost 500+ social copies
- Prepared 20+ short videos, 15+ infographics, 20+ banners, 10+ long stories
- Generated 20% engagement across all social channels
- Prepared a social plan for all weDevs social channels
- Generated 70k views on Quora (lifetime)
- Made a viral post on Reddit and got 300 upvotes
- Created a list of top sites for Off-page SEO
- Created a space on Quora and got 2k followers
Product Documentation Writer
- Produced over 100+ Product Documentation
- Prepared Documentation plan for WP ERP
- Contributed to WP User Frontend, and Dokan documentation
- Wrote 30+ documentation for Happy Addons, 5+ for weMail, 10+ for Appsero
- Reached out to 20+ influencers to share my content
- Generated 10+ backlinks
- Completed social shout-out deals with WordPress influencers on the WP birthday program
- Commented almost on 30+ related blogs
Tools That I Use for My Project:-
🎟 Design Tool
📹 Video Editing Tools
▶️ Social Media & Email Marketing Tools